*IMPORTANT – When you open the secure enrollment page, you will need to Create an Account to start filling out your enrollment form. This will allow you to go save the form and add to or edit it later. If you have any questions, please call us at 413-475-3879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a few additional forms needed to complete the enrollment process (see checklist to the right). The online enrollment process will walk you through most of these, and you will be able to upload the documents directly to the application.
Our enrollment counselors are on hand to help answer any questions about the application or application process. Please call us at: 413-475-3879, extension 2.
Free and Reduced Lunch Form
This form is required every year, for ALL students.
If you are using our secure online enrollment application, you can upload this completed form there. You can also send this form via email to: email@example.com, or fax to: 413-276-4562.
This application is required by the state of Massachusetts for every K-12 student, every year. It is used to help determine school meals, and the cost, as well as providing support such as GCVS-issued laptops.
If you have more than one student at GCVS, you only need to complete one form. Be sure to fill out the application completely. (See the instructions, listed below).
If you have any questions, please contact the GCVS office at 413-475-3879.
New Student Checklist
- Enrollment application
- Proof of age
- A birth certificate or other government-issued ID with verified date of birth
- School records release
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Language survey
- Students with special needs: Copy of 504 Plan or IEP
- Free/reduced lunch form
- Student physical form
- Immunization records
- Emergency medical information
- Proof of residency
- Utility bill with address, a car insurance statement, Massachusetts car registration, or an excise tax bill
- If you are a tenant-at-will or family residing with someone else, you will need to provide a signed letter by the property owner that has been notarized by a notary public